Jul 24, 2016 After download the tool from above link just extract it in your computer and run universal bios backup toolkit as administrator and then click on. UCheck can check your computer for out of date apps as well as hardware and system drivers. Spotify lets you listen to the music you want,.
Updated: January 12, 2020 Home » Freeware and Software Reviews
How to dual-boot Linux and Windows on the same hard disk? Typically a computer will have a single operating system installed on them, for those that wants to dual-boot multiple OS such as a combination of Windows and Linux, you will need to make some changes and enable the option to choose which OS to boot from during startup.
Alternative 2020 Article ➤ 3 Free Boot Camp Alternatives – Run Windows Applications And Games On macOS
You can install 2 operating system provided that you partition your SSD or Hard Disk into 2 drives. When you install a Linux distribution, it typically installs the Grub boot loader. Grub loads instead of the Windows boot loader at boot time if Windows was already installed, allowing you to choose the operating system you want to boot by modifying the Boot Configuration Data.
↓ 01 – Grub2Win Free
Grub2Win supports 64 and 32 bit EFI and BIOS on Windows 10, 8, 7 and XP. Safely dual boot Windows and Linux from GPT or MBR disks. Grub2Win boots native GNU Grub version 2 code. Everything is contained in a single 20 MB directory on your Windows C: drive. On EFI systems a few small modules are installed to your EFI partition.
Using the simple Windows GUI and instructions you can install Grub2Win quickly and safely. Select from many OS choices. Supports Antergos, Android, Ubuntu, Debian, Suse, Fedora, Mint, Clover and Windows. Also boots ISO files. You can enter your own custom commands for each menu entry.
- Supports 64 and 32 bit EFI as well as BIOS firmware.
- Installs to Windows 10, 8, 7 and XP.
- Requires just one directory on the Windows C: drive, about 20 MB disk space.
- Simple Windows GUI easily sets up Grub2Win in seconds.
- Lets you set your EFI firmware boot order from within Windows.
- Preview and customize the 9 included graphic background themes.
- Works with all filesystems including Mac hfs and Btrfs.
- Can search for and boot a partition by it’s label. Supports advanced scripting.
- Works with both GPT and MBR disks – up to 128 primary partitions per drive.
- Supports extremely large (over 40 TB) disks and partitions.
- Safely multiboot Windows, Antergos, Android, Ubuntu, Debian, Suse, Fedora, Mint, Clover and more.
- Grub customization is done from Windows – Configuration in Linux is not required.
↓ 02 – EasyBCD Free Personal
Take control of your boot loader, EasyBCD supercharges your Windows PC, allowing you to dual-boot to your heart’s content. Also boot into legacy systems Microsoft doesn’t support: MS-DOS, Windows 9x, Windows ME, and Windows 2000!
EasyBCD is geared for users of all kinds. Whether you just want to add an entry to your old XP partition or want to create a duplicate for testing purposes; if youre interested in debugging the Windows Kernel or septuple-booting your seven test operating systems, EasyBCD is the key.
- Boot anything – Windows, Linux, macOS, & BSD! Boot both from and into USB drives, ISO images, virtual disks, and more.
- Boot anywhere – Create bootable USB sticks with repair utilities that you can take with you anywhere.
- Protect against disaster – Create entries to boot into recovery utilities or safe mode to prepare for a rainy day.
- Painless editing – Add, rename, remove, configure, and reorder entries at whim.
- Solve difficult problems – Use EasyBCD to troubleshoot Windows, back up and repair the bootloader, and more.
- Powerful scripting with NeoGrub – You’ll have the power to hide partitions, change active flags, and create complex boot scenarios.
↓ 03 – rEFInd Boot Manager Free
rEFInd is a fork of the Small rEFIt boot manager for computers based on the Extensible Firmware Interface (EFI) and Unified EFI (UEFI). Like rEFIt, rEFInd is a boot manager, meaning that it presents a menu of options to the user when the computer first starts up, as shown below. rEFInd is not a boot loader, which is a program that loads an OS kernel and hands off control to it.
You can use the AppLocker CSP to configure AppLocker policies on any edition of Windows 10 supported by Mobile Device Management (MDM). You can only manage AppLocker with Group Policy on devices running Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Education, and Windows Server 2016. Windows Server 2019 Windows Server 2016. Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for App Locker. Applocker windows 10 pro. How to set up AppLocker restrictions on Windows 10 Pro? Screen Resolution: 3840 x 2160. Hard Drives: 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD. Browser: Google Chrome. Antivirus: Windows Defender and Malwarebytes Premium. Screen Resolution: 3840 x 2160. Hard Drives: 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD. Browser: Google Chrome.
↓ 04 – Clover EFI bootloader Free
This is EFI-based bootloader for BIOS-based computers created as a replacement to EDK2/Duet bootloader. Clover is an operating system boot loader for computers already equipped with an UEFI firmware and for those equipped with legacy BIOS firmware. An operating system (OS) may support (U)EFI (macOS, Windows 7, 8, or 10, Linux) or not (Windows XP). Legacy boot is used for the last one, that is, the old BIOS system is used to handle boot sectors.
- Boot macOS, Windows, and Linux in UEFI or legacy mode on Mac or PC with UEFI or BIOS firmware
- Boot using UEFI firmware directly or CloverEFI UEFI firmware emulation
- Customizable GUI including themes, icons, fonts, background images, animations, and mouse pointers.
- Ability to boot previously selected boot entry after default timeout
- Boot entries menu scrolls if screen resolution is too low for menu
- Create custom boot entries for personalizing boot entries and add support for other operating systems
- Create Clover boot entry in NVRAM with tool from GUI